Digital Media Content Coordinator
Social and Behavioral Change Communications Specialist
The USAID Thailand Counter Trafficking in Persons (USAID Thailand CTIP) project works with communities and champions among government, civil society, and the private sector to address the enabling environment for human trafficking and exploitation, empower at-risk populations to safeguard their rights, and strengthen the protection systems for survivors.
The Digital Content Creator will be part of the USAID Thailand CTIP project and will manage the team’s effort to increase project profile and knowledge of the target audience on human trafficking in Thailand. S/he will be responsible for (1) developing innovative social media contents and materials showcasing the work conducted by the USAID Thailand CTIP and its impact, (2) managing the project LINE official account – @Mayday to disseminate information primarily with migrant workers (3) providing support to strategically reach out to target audience in social media platforms. S/he will also create offline content such as brochures and presentations, and other reports with a focus on graphics and visuals.
- Research and stay up to date on topics related to migrant/labor rights and human trafficking in Thailand; identify the needs and interests of key audiences.
- Work with project staffs and partners, create/edit graphics, and draft well-structure content/information materials/graphics to publish on project’s communication channels i.e., Facebook, Instagram, and LINE official account.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of social media posts and content relevant to project goals, highlighting accomplishments, general developments in the field and other issues of interest to target audiences such as labor rights, related policy, and regulations.
- Link to and development partnerships with relevant sites.
- Manage online analytics and generate monthly report that measures overall impact of social media campaigns.
- Manage workflow of translators to deliver translated content on deadlines (Burmese, Lao and Khmer.
- Provide infographic, graphic elements related upon team request.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least four years of professional experience in a related field.
- B.A. in Communications, Media Design, International Affairs, Social Science, or related field
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills in English and Thai
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, analytical tools, and applications (LINE official account, Facebook Ads, Facebook publishing tools, Instagram analytics etc.)
- Proven graphic design and editing skills (knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, creative tools)
- Experienced in producing digital content for non-profit organizations
- Experience developing content that is sensitive to the issues of human rights, social inclusion and relevant topics preferred
- Ability to work independently without requiring detailed guidance.
- Strong time management skills, ability to design, implement and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and operate on tight deadlines
- Ability to experiment and cultivate the creative ideas to achieve objectives. Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Accountant in the subject line to email@example.com by June 15th, 2021.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
ไอที / ITผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorกราฟิก / Computer Graphic