: GOCO HOSPITALITY
: 18 Sep 2023
18 / October / 2023
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Reports to: Manager – Finance & Administration
The Administrative Officer is the first contact for our clients, guests, or suppliers and is responsible for providing a warm welcome/arrival / fond farewell at our office or by phone.
The Administrative Officer is also responsible for providing some administrative and secretarial duties. This position will require strong communication and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer the telephone in a prompt and friendly manner, ensure that all calls get transferred to the appropriate team member, and if necessary take down messages and deliver them.
- Correspondence to clients and partners as well as inter-departmental communication.
- Ensure that post mail and messenger deliveries are signed for and forwarded to the appropriate person.
- Ensure that all the outgoing post mail and packages are sent on the appropriate channel.
- Ensure that all e-mail inquiries are directed to the appropriate person.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, adhering to the grooming standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized desk/work area.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform secretarial duties such as maintaining an efficient filing system, replenishing stationery supplies, and keeping track of all purchase requests.
- Practice professionalism in every situation with management, clients, and employees, treating each other with respect and integrity.
- Represent GOCO Hospitality to all clients and guests entering the office.
- Welcome visitors to the office as the first point of contact & facilitate their respective needs, greet them with their name if & when possible.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Executive Team.
- Participate in internal and client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicate relevant information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized work.
- Delivers correct and precise document preparations in Excel & Word.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Respond to client concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Maturity / Confidence
- Teamwork/ Cooperation
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- 1-2 years of work experience in a corporate office as an administration officer
- Degree in related subject or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The successful candidate shall be detail-oriented, organized, efficient, and enthusiastic while taking on new challenges and learning in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Salary range is from 20,000 to 25,000 Baht (depending on working experiences)
37/10, Soi Langsuan Phloen Chit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 061 636 6945
: email@example.com / Tel: 061 636 6945