Call for Applications: Admin and Finance Officer
Kindernothilfe e.V. (KNH) is an International Charitable Organization working for disadvantaged children in 33 countries in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and Latin American and the Caribbean.
In Thailand, Kindernothilfe (KNH Thailand) are supporting several development projects implementing by local Thai NGOs to promote the participation and the rights of children.
Our work is founded on a commitment to child rights- promoting a child's right to protection, provision, and participation. It comprises community-based development, self-help groups, humanitarian assistance and disaster risk reduction, resource conservation, adaptation to climate change, food security, rehabilitation, and works with street children. Networking and advocacy, capacity building and development education programs support our project work.
Position: Admin and Finance officer
Report to: Country Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g., receipts, payment requests, and petty cash)
- Ensure expenses are authorized and proceeded in accordance with organization financial policy and procedures
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded
- Facilitate the work of external audits and ensure that financial records and properly maintained and readily available during the audit
- Assist Country Coordinator and SHA manager in verifying Partners’ Annual finance statement audit reports and Annual budget plans in compliance with KNH’s mandatory requirement
- Maintain accurate banking records, perform bank payment orders and deal with the bank of all financial matters
- Communicate in a timely manner with Country Coordinator when issues arise with financial reporting so that solutions may be found in a timely manner
- Complies with fund donor and government reportorial requirements
- Assist in the conduct of financial assessment to potential partners and
- Provide financial orientation to new and existing partners organizations
- Develop and maintain effective office systems e.g. filing, fixed assets, supplier contracts ensuring these are consistent with KNH’s mandatory requirement.
- Ensure all procurement processes are in compliance with KNH’s regulations.
- Support the logistics and oversee the booking of flights/transports, meeting venues and accommodation for KNH activities as required.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in finance and accounting or other related relevant fields.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in finance and office administration role with similar responsibilities.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to financial accountability and transparency.
Starting Date: February 2020
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Admin and Finance officer’.
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer