SiCRES stands for Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research. We are “Academic Clinical Research Organization (ARO)” with the following key features
Research Network Capacity
Grant Application by Local Investigators
Generator of New Investigators
Publications and Implications
Integrated Database and Analysis
All of these, we do effective clinical research management with flexibility, autonomy, and professional.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination of clinical research to ensure that research activities run smoothly and comply with study research protocol.
- Ensures that the clinical research is conducted in accordance with the stipulations of the ethical standard, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), regulatory requirements and institutional policies and procedures.
- Works with the investigator to manage the day to day activities of the study including problem solving, communication and protocol management.
- Completes study documentation and maintains study files in accordance with sponsor requirements and institutional policies and procedures including, but not limited to, consent forms, source documentation, case report forms, and investigational material accountability forms.
- Maintains effective and ongoing communication with sponsor, IRBs/IEC, investigator and research participants during the course of the study.
- Coordinates and facilitates monitoring and auditing visits. Notifies the project leader of external audits by FDA and sponsors.
- Other assignments as requested by the project leader.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Nursing or Health Science-related courses. (New Graduate are welcome)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in monitoring/managing clinical research.
- Possess knowledge of local regulatory requirements and ICH-GCP.
- Experience working in programs serving people who use drugs, a plus.
- A good understanding of, and interest, in clinical research.
- Ability to understand and use scientific methodology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Have good oral & written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard office equipment and software, including MS Office.
How to apply: In the subject line of the email, please write “Study Coordinator” Please send applications (cover letter, CV, salary expectation, copy of Identification document, educational certificate and training certificate) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send all applications by post to
Human Resources Department – Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research
10th Floor of His Majesty the King 80th Birthday Anniversary 5th December 2007 Building, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Wanglang Road, Bangkoknoi, BKK 10700 THAILAND Tel. +66 (0) 2419-2977
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
Contact : email@example.com
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator