Job Title: Human Resources Assistant (Roster), SC5
Vacancy Number: 115830
Duration: 6-12 months with possible extension
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Support and maintain the Regional Emergency rosters and support the RBB Emergency Project Initiative
• Support in developing of local partnerships with universities, employment agencies, NGOs, etc
• Coordinate with other units on preparedness, country information, HR guidelines, lessons learned, etc.
• Support the staffing response, drive delivery of necessary HR activities, i.e. fast local recruitment and advice to local HR.
• Monitor staff deployment for emergency, and handle related administrative actions for staff movement, and preparation of staff reports.
• Support in building knowledge of HR focal points on Emergency preparedness, response and deactivation protocols.
HR Management & Service Delivery
• Support in recruitment activities to gain complete knowledge and alignment with WFP corporate direction and Regional priorities. Work with managers to understand their needs and organizing solutions to recruit and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver the business strategy.
• Prepare a range of HR documentation e.g. employment contracts, transfer/separation letters, training-related documents, etc. ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
• Support HR delivery of onboarding for new staff and works in partnership with Hiring Managers to ensure functional and cross functional on boarding is completed within the first 30 days of joining WFP.
• Provide assistance on HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
• Use HR management systems for reviewing, entering variety of HR information including monitoring to ensure accuracy and meeting deadlines.
• Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
• Any other activities that may be required from time to time.
• Support HR Leadership in data trends
• Undertake various assessments, evaluations and perform a range of data analysis and produce statistics and reports that contribute to informed decision-making and support the effective and timely management of key HR priorities and trends.
• Support in standardizations and development of smart format for engagement and analysis.
Other duties as required.
• Completion of secondary school education. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business/Public Administration or related fields is an advantage.
• Five or more years of responsible work experience in progressive Human Resources global/multinational organization with a minimum of two years’ experience in recruitment.
• Work experience in HR operations service delivery would be an added advantage.
• Experience in analysing HR information & reports is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Good communication skills and understanding of HR principles and their application to respond to and resolve a range of HR queries.
• Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP to effectively understand and meet HR operational delivery requirements.
• Proficient in advanced MS Office skills in Excel and PowerPoint is required. Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
• Fluency in both oral and written English and Thai
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline: Sunday 23 February 2020 (Midnight Bangkok Time)
This vacancy announcement is for Nationals from Thailand Only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
To be consider, interested candidates are invited to apply through the WFP careers website (http;//www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings) only.
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org