Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
POSITION TITLE: Accountant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reports to: Finance and Operations Manager
Winrock is seeking candidates for an Accountant to carry out the day-to-day financial aspects of USAID-funded projects that aim to reduce trafficking in persons in Asia and including Thailand.
The Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the finances and accounting of the USAID-funded projects. S/he will primarily work closely with the Finance & Operations Manager to complete regular financial transactions, and ensure compliance with Winrock policies, USAID regulations, as well as local laws and tax regulations as related to the statutory requirements of the local legal entity. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Finance Manager to plan on the financial status of the project and execution of the budget
- Prepare monthly projections and submit wire requests
- Process the vouchers of all receipt and disbursement transactions.
- Ensure that project vendors are paid in time.
- Monitor payment of ex-pat landlords.
- Records all financial transactions in QuickBooks Accounting System.
- Handle monthly FOV closing; including bank reconciliation
- Upload financial reports; payments and supporting document in to Winshare (Winrock system) - weekly and monthly
- Prepare and submit monthly financial report and respond to questions from Home Office
- Prepare and record accrual employee benefits (13th Month; Severance; Vacation) and ensure compliance to organization policy.
- Monitor Cash Advance Account and Liabilities Account
- Prepare payroll for all local staff and process online payment.
- Ensure tax is properly withheld and relevant tax form is correctly issued to the payee.
- Monitor and manage Provident Fund and Group Insurance payments
- Prepare and submit monthly withholding tax forms and ensure timely submission to the Revenue Department.
- Liaise with Social Security Office for monthly submission of social security fund; including new hires and departing staff.
- Maintain petty cash fund and its expenditures.
- Ensure all financial documents are properly filed with timely submission to Winrock regional office in Philippines, including scanning all documents Review and all staff submissions of travel expense reports.
- Liaise with the bank on issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required
- At least five years of experience in performing the accounting function.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written with fluency in English required.
SALARY: The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Accountant in the subject line to email@example.com by March 15th, 2020.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer