The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The Administrative Officer will provide excellent customer service by greeting clients promptly and personably and facilitating the client’s access to the point of service delivery. The Administrative Officer will also responsible for interviews and registers new and established clients, manage appointment schedules for service providers in computer system, keeping clients and staff informed of the daily schedule.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Performs a variety of reception and administrative duties for completion of clients registration
2. Maintains a service-oriented, clinic environment and serving each clients in a pleasant and helpful manner.
3. Maintains communication with clients and staff regarding status of waiting clients and
4. Manages and maintains clients appointments
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor’s degree in any faculty
3. 3 -year-experience in administrative function such as office general administration, receptionist etc.
4. Experience in environment of hospital, clinic, or medical service center are preferred
5. General computer experience
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.ihri.org. Application Deadline: 30 September 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com