Partnerships Coordinator – Myanmar Migrants
(based in Mae Sot)
Together as a team, we at Child’s Dream are here to empower people in the Mekong-Sub-Region. We do this by working in partnerships with communities to improve the health and education of their children, youth and young adults for sustainable development.
Our Partnerships Team – Thailand needs your support with the programme management of various education partnerships benefitting Myanmar migrants and refugees.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate programme activities including quality control and risk management
- Oversee programme budgets: Create draft budgets, queue payments, monitor expenditure
- Review programme agreements: Review and recommend annual programme activities and budgets
- Build and maintain effective relationships with our partners
- Support partner organisations with capacity building to strengthen the partner’s skills, processes, abilities and resources
- Survey and collect data on potential programmes and partners, review proposals
- Provide feedback and updates on current or potential programmes
- Contribute to strategy development and implementation
- Collaborate with NGO and CBO networks to advocate and promote the migrant education agenda
- Conduct independent site/field visits in Thailand (up to 50% of your working time)
We are looking for a person with
- a graduate diploma, bachelor’s degree or equivalent education,
- previous work experience of minimum 3 years as a programme manager in the NGO sector or related field,
- proven work experience in field related to migration and refugees is desirable,
- partnership management experience,
- intermediate knowledge in programme cycle management and budgeting,
- ability to work in a diverse cultural and linguistic environment,
- great attention to detail and a critical mind,
- good organisational and time-management skills,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- fluent in spoken Burmese,
- advanced written and verbal English language skills,
- spoken Thai and Kayin language skills and/or other ethnic languages are of advantage,
- a Driver`s license.
What we offer:
- a full time position with an unlimited contract
- a multicultural working environment with a team of more than 10 nationalities
- a working culture based on trust, constant exchange, lean hierarchy and constant learning and development
We sparked your interest? Wonderful! Please send your full application in English (including motivational letter, salary expectation, resume, university transcripts, and two references) to email@example.com until 4th June 2021.
We will of course confirm that we have received your application and get in contact with you again if you are selected for an interview.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer