PURPOSE OF POSITION
This role will provide specialist direction and support to help WVFT plan its workforce requirements and effecitvely attract, recruit and onboard the right talent/people into the right roles. This also applies to the recruitment and deployment of volunteers to work in the national office and in WVFT field programs.
1. Talent sourcing and employer branding
Working collaboratively with colleagues in Programme Implementation, Church Engagement and Branding & Communications:
- Identify, research and build networks with potential job candidates and data-base established
- Plan and implement activities that raises awareness, interest and enthusiasm for working for WVFT
- Strengthen communication channels and messaging that interest and attract potential job candidates, and build WVFT staff as 'brand ambassadors'
2. Talent recruitment and onboarding
- Ensure WVFT attracts the talent it needs for job roles
- Ensure recruitment practices and processes are effective and efficient and apply relevant organisational protocol and guidance, and use/adapt global best-practice tools and methods
- Ensure contracts are in place
- Build, maintain and continually improve processes, tools and resources that ensure an effective onboarding of new staff
3. Workforce planning
- Design and coordinate implementation of annual workforce planning process that helps ensure future workforce needs to deliver Strategy are identified and addressed
- Ensure analysis of gaps between current workforce and future needs informs P&C and SLT discussions and planning
- Partner with Program Implementation and other functions to facilitate the growth and effective deployment of volunteers according to volunteer policy and best-practices.
5. P&C division performance and capability
- Be a 'team-player' and contribute to the effectiveness of the P&C Division
- Partner with the P&C Division Manager to drive own performance, development and wellbeing
- Seek to grow and model WVFT's values and WV's Mindsets and Behaviours and help others to do the same
- Collaborate and partner with colleagues within P&C and across WVFT to promote unity, organisational agility and effectiveness
- Seek continuous improvement and innovation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Contact : Thitinun_klebchan@wvi.org,Thanyarat_Charndamnernkit@wvi.org