Program Assistant (Key-Populations Led-Health Services)
Prevention was established by the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center (TRCARC) with the aim to conduct research on effective prevention of HIV/AIDS and related diseases and to develop efficient HIV/AIDS prevention and management strategies for key populations at national and international levels.
PREVENTION was first established as “Special Activity Group” in 2003 with the mission to conduct research on the prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTC). With expansion of its scope, the group was renamed “Prevention Unit” in 2014 to reflect its central role and key focus in HIV prevention research.
Role Overview: Program Assistant will assist with coordination, administrative and logistical supports of research activities under Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) program. Under the Program Officer/Senior Program Officer, the Program Assistant will work to support in maintaining and updating research files and procuring clinical supplies required for the study. Assist in reviewing study-related documents and assist in communication with implementing sites and in implementation of study components based on standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Performs administrative, logistical, and coordination duties, assists with meetings and travel plans.
2. Coordinates, develops, reviews, tracks and revises assigned study-related documents including protocols, SOPs, monitoring plans, analysis plans, reports, and publications
3. Conducts document reviews to ensure quality and compliance standards.
4. Assists with development of study site training materials and presentations, prepares conference call summaries.
5. Communicates with research site staffs to ensure the smooth implementation of study.
6. Assist in procurement of clinical supplies and related supplies required for study (HIV self-testing kits and medication).
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen.
2. Degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public health, public administration, social science or related areas.
3. 3 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and/o implementation science research experience.
4. Experience in clinical research management, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID.
5. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
6. Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staffs
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone:
02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 28 February 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com