I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: USAID 72048620R10017
2. ISSUANCE DATE: February 4, 2020
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: February 24, 2020/ 11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POSITION TITLE: Project Management Specialist (Client Experience)
5. MARKET VALUE: THB 1,313,799 – 2,299,144 per annum equivalent to FSN-11
In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract.The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
7. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand
8. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
9. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
9.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract
The Project Management Specialist (Client Experience), located within the Client Experience Team (CET), supports the service provision mandate at USAID/RDMA. USAID/RDMA’s customers include all USAID operating units within Asia, and USAID/RDMA seeks to ensure each operating unit has the requisite short-term staff (based on experience and expertise) to fulfill USAID’s broader development objectives in the region. The incumbent must be a dynamic, people-oriented individual that is able to build trust-based relationships with staff across the mission. S/he should model behaviors demonstrating high emotional intelligence. The incumbent plays a critical customer service role for the Mission and facilitates service provision with a focus on maximizing the client’s experience. S/he will engage regularly with key staff across the region and coordinate RDMA service provision across Central Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. The incumbent must be extremely well organized with expertise in data management and process improvement.
9.2 Statement of Duties to be Performed
A. Results and Data/Process Management: 50%
B. Client Experience Management: 25%
C. Relationship Management and Outreach: 25%
9.3. Supervisory Relationship
This position will be under supervision of the Client Experience Team Lead or his/her designee.
9.4. Supervisory Controls
The supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
10. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This position is open to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
11. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
12. POINT OF CONTACT: Benjamaporn/RDMA HR Assistant
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
1. Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business Administration, Information Management, International Relations, International Development, Social Sciences, Law is required.
2. Experience: At least five (5) years of experience in project management, management consulting, data management, and/or customer service from a corporate perspective. Proven track record of implementing plans to achieve organizational goals.
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
1. Experience (30 points): Experience in project management, management consulting, data management, and/or customer service from a corporate perspective. Proven track record of implementing plans to achieve organizational goals
2. Knowledge (20 points):
3.Skills and Abilities (50 points):
4. Language: Level IV – Fluent in speaking/reading/writing in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
To be considered for candidacy, applicants must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all pertinent information. Applications will be initially screened and scored for eligibility in accordance with the evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Top-ranked candidates who meet the minimum qualification will be given a recruitment test. Applicants with passing marks from the recruitment test and with a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section III, item 4 will be invited for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates for final interview will be notified of the selection result. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above and will be conducted in USAID/RDMA Bangkok, Thailand. Reference checks will be conducted once the applicant pool is narrowed down to the top candidate(s). References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an applicant.
USAID/RDMA reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package before the deadline.
Contact : RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov