World Vision Foundation of Thailand is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, their families and communities by tackling the root causes of poverty. With nearly 50 years of experience in the country, we help all people regardless of race, gender, and religion. Come join our team in Thailand, be part of our 40,000+ staff working in over 90 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Learn more about our work at worldvision.or.th
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and management to WVFT’s MEAL department; providing technical, advising, capacity building & development to ensure quality and effectiveness of all technical programs and projects (all funding sources) that contributes to the achievement of NO strategic objectives and child well-being targets. This includes adherence of all technical programs and projects to LEAP standards and requirements and alignment to country strategy. In addition, the position is also responsible in setting up a functional quality assurance mechanism for designing, monitoring, and evaluation and setting up of program accountability mechanisms in all area programs particularly a functional community-based complaints and feedback system. The person will provide leadership in maintaining databases that supports programming and D/MEAL processes such as Horizon 3 and other online platforms. Moreover, he/she will provide capacity building support to all the DME functions situated in different units in the organization on key DME processes such as assessment, design, monitoring, baseline & evaluation, learning and accountability.
1. Technical Leadership & Management on D/MEAL
- Provides technical leadership & guidance to ensure that WVFT’s programs and projects are consistently meeting common & agreed LEAP quality standards including Program Quality and Effectiveness standards, Accountability, and Horizon 3
- Provides technical guidance to Field Implementation Team on the alignment and application of LEAP 3.0 and Accountability standards in Area Programs including quality assurance mechanisms to ensure quality of programs and projects.
- Leads the measurement and or reporting on program quality standards and indicators (on MEAL), annual impact reporting, outcome monitoring, and GNOD (on MEAL).
- Provides technical guidance to strategy and technical teams during strategy development and designing of technical programmes & projects including grants and PNS funded projects to ensure designs and proposals meet the quality assurance standards of World Visions’ LEAP 3 and donor specific guidance and requirements
2.Technical leadership/guidance during baseline and evaluation
- Leads the scoping discussions including the purpose and relevance of the baseline &evaluation.
- Leads the development of terms of reference (or evaluation design) for baseline and evaluation and provide feedback including ToRs for engaging external consultants and research firm.
- Organize baseline and evaluation teams and leads the coordination and communication between evaluation team and the field implementation team, technical & sector leads, resource development, programme staff and partners, and external consultants.
- Provide technical leadership, capacity building support, and guidance during tools development, data collection; analysis and interpretation and on the use of evaluation findings
- Ensures participation of relevant internal and external stakeholders during baseline and evaluation processes.
3. Ensures Functionality of NO M&E System and Management of Online Databases to support Monitoring, Reporting and Knowledge Management
- Leads the strengthening process of NO M&E system including standards tools, guidelines & protocols, standard reporting templates, workflows for review and approval process
- Manages the NO M&E system and ensures staff (including managers and decision makers) access the system and utilize information to improve decision making process and enhance programming
- Leads the national office QA team to ensure all DME products or deliverables are consistently meeting partnership’s LEAP and programme quality standards for better practice in the programme areas and NO level.
4.Capacity Building Support and Partnership on D/MEAL
- Provide technical support during the conduct of DME competency assessment and utilization of assessment findings and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with P&C to develop DME capacity building strategy and plan based on the result of the competency assessment
- Provide technical support during review and evaluation of the organizational DME capacity and performance
- Coordinates with P & C for any capacity building needs on DME particularly the on DME competencies
5.Team / Performance Management & Development
- Ensure plans contributes to strategic priorities
- Provides coaching, mentoring to direct reports, and supports spiritual nurturing.
- Coordinate with Division Manager and P&C to drive performance, development and wellbeing
- Create mechanisms to promote collaboration between teams and across WVFT
- Facilitate and review ongoing individual performance and development planning,
Knowledge Skill and Abilities
1. At least 3 years of experience in DME, program management on various development programs and projects including HEA or emergency response
2. With strong technical expertise on DME required for the technical and sectors program and projects including grants funded projects
3. At least 3 years experience in leading teams and managing people and experience in initiating and implementing organizational change.
4. Demonstrated ability to design and/or adapt programme quality and accountability standards and facilitate application
5. Experience in establishing knowledge management or information management system , and other databases to support DME and programming
6. With strong facilitation skills and techniques
7. Networking and building partnerships, both within an organization, and with external partners and stakeholders
8. Understanding of latest developments, research, and trends in the field of education in low income countries (and especially early grade reading).
9. Knowledge and skills in assessment of learning outcomes.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision Foundation of Thailand is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision Foundation of Thailand will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision Foundation of Thailand - Job Applicant Privacy Notice.Contact : email@example.com / 02-0229200 Ext.154
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
วิลาศินี ศรีวงษา : ติดต่อประสานงาน - Contact
Tel : 099-014-3797
ทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : ผู้ดูแลเว็บ - Webmaster
Tel : 080-078-4016
อัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ - Editor
Tel : 082-178-3849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Mon-Fri , 9.00-17.00
2044/23 ถ.เพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ บางกะปิ ห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพ 10310
2044/23 New Phetchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, Bankok 10310
+662 314 4112