Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: USAID 72048620R10015
2. ISSUANCE DATE: January 24, 2020
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: February 6, 2020/ 11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POSITION TITLE: Participant Training Assistant (Client Outreach) (2 Positions)
5. MARKET VALUE: THB 640,601 – 1,121,058 per annum equivalent to FSN-8
In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract.The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
7. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand
8. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
9. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
9.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract The Asia Regional Training Center (ARTC) Participant Training Assistant (Client Outreach) is part of a dynamic learning and development team at USAID/RDMA. The incumbent provides services to RDMA and Missions in Asia region, including consultancy support, in a wide variety of fields, such as mapping individual training needs, aligning regional training needs assessment to ARTC’s course offerings, designing data collection and performing analysis about course offerings and methods to maximize staff performance, and marketing ARTC’s course offerings and target information to specific regional staff.
9.2 Statement of Duties to be Performed
A. Outreach and Career Development Assistance: 40%
B. Marketing and Promotion: 30%
C. Forecasting, Data Analysis, Reporting and Training Coordination: 30%
The contractor is eligible for temporary duty (TDY) travel to the U.S., or to other Missions abroad, to participate in the "Foreign Service National" Fellowship Program, in accordance with USAID policy.
9.3. Supervisory Relationship
This position will be under supervision of the Participant Training Specialist (Learning and Development Manager) or his/her designee.
9.4. Supervisory Controls
Full supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
10. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This position is open to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
11. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
12. POINT OF CONTACT: Natthika/RDMA HR Assistant
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
1. Education: College or University studies in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration, Arts/Liberal Arts or related field is required.
2. Experience: Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an office setting that includes data collection, analysis, communications, human resources, performance management, leadership development, and/or organizational development is required.
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
1. Experience (30 points): Experience in an office setting that includes data collection, analysis, communications, human resources, performance management, leadership development, and/or organizational development is required.
2. Knowledge (35 points): Professional level knowledge of data collection and analysis practices, establishment and implementation of communication plans, and project management practices are required. Thorough knowledge of standard office procedures and customer service practices are required. Keen familiarity with training and staff development services, trends, tools and techniques are required
3. Skills and Abilities (35 points):
Must be proficient in the use of computers and the use of all Microsoft Office, Google applications, and have the ability to learn and use Agency-specific and/or basic design software.
4. Language: Level IV – Fluent in speaking/reading/writing in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
To be considered for candidacy, applicants must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all pertinent information.
Applications will be initially screened and scored for eligibility in accordance with the evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Top-ranked candidates who meet the minimum qualification will be given a recruitment test. Applicants with passing marks from the recruitment test and with a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section III, item 4 will be invited for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates for final interview will be notified of the selection result. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above and will be conducted in USAID/RDMA Bangkok, Thailand. Reference checks will be conducted once the applicant pool is narrowed down to the top candidate(s). References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an applicant.
USAID/RDMA reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
Contact : RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov