Position Title: Social Media Manager, USAID/RDMA Regional Communications Support Platform
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reporting to: Communications/Project/IDIQ Manager
FHI 360 is pursuing an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with USAID/Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA) under USAID/RDMA Regional Communications Support Platform Activity. The contract will provide a wide range of public outreach and communications services to the mission and clients in Asia. These services are expected to raise awareness about the development challenges the people of Asia face and encourage support from the government, civil society, and private sector partners to address these challenges alongside USAID.
This position is contingent upon award of the IDIQ, with a five-year ordering period. The position would ideally be based in Bangkok or Asia, though other locations are possible provided the candidate is available during USAID/RDMA Bangkok working hours and can remotely work on undertaking task order activities.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Social Media Manager has overall responsibilities to develop and execute social media strategies that are aligned with USAID/RDMA’s overarching communications strategies. S/he will also ensure progress on all RDMA’s social media platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others. S/he will need to ensure social media content conforms to overall design and branding, and is consistent with USAID public positions, messaging, and communications strategies. Additionally, s/he will develop, lead and manage social and digital media plans and activities for USAID; provide strategic direction on the latest social and digital media trends and tactics to increase awareness, engagement and results of social marketing and communication campaigns and activities.
- Develops and executes social media strategies that are aligned with USAID’s overarching outreach and communications strategies.
- Analyzes data to suggest recommendations for strengthening program and campaign results
- Ensures social media content conforms to the overall design and branding, and is consistent with USAID public positions, messaging, and communications strategies.
- Leads content creation and day-to-day management of social and digital media activity.
- Leads digital/social media discussions and presentations with the client.
- Creates presentations to illustrate the strategic thinking behind social media plans, tactics and activities.
- Uses native and third-party tools to successfully evaluate digital campaigns.
- Provides input on budget allocations of social and digital media activity.
- Oversees testing, design, and launch of digital products.
- Coordinates social and digital media buys to achieve campaign and projects goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Communications, Public Relations, Digital
- Media or related field. Master’s preferred.
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience using digital media for social/behavior change campaigns and/or social marketing. Experience in developing and implementing social media strategies is highly desirable.
- Able to articulate and communicate professionally in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Experience in prior work in a non-governmental organization (NGO) or international development is preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID Graphic Standards Manual and Partner Co-Branding Guide is required.
- Strong understanding of marketing and communications strategy and how to utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and executing social and digital media plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media landscape including working knowledge of analytical tools, web content technologies and another paid media tool.
- Strong knowledge of online community building and management.
- Ability to influence, motivate and collaborate with others.
- Works on problems of complex scope that require analysis of information and various factors.
- Exercises judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria for performing duties and obtaining results.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org
นักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerกราฟิก / Computer Graphicผู้ช่วย / Assistantนักกิจกรรม / Activist