HR Manager (ผู้จัดการด้านการบริหารทรัพยากรบุคคล)
ABOUT THE TIJ
Building on Thailand’s engagement in the UN Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Thailand Institute of Justice (TIJ) was established in 2011 with the aim to promote excellence in research and capacity-building in the area of criminal justice. The institute serves as a bridge that transports global ideas to local practices. The primary objective is to promote the implementation of United Nations Rules for the Treatment of Women Prisoners and Non-custodial Measures for Women Offenders (the Bangkok Rules) as well as other United Nations standards and norms related to women and children in contact with the criminal justice system.
As a member of the United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Programme Network Institute (UNPNI), TIJ also gears its work towards important cross-cutting issues on the United Nations agenda such as the rule of law, sustainable development, human rights, peace and security. At the same time, it works toward enhancing domestic justice system and the rule-based community within the ASEAN region.
- Lead the HR team to design and develop full spectrum high-quality of human resources in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Reward and Policy, and Organization Culture.
- Oversee all aspects of talent acquisition strategies (Recruitment Strategies) and activities in alignment with the organization, working with Directors, Chief of Programme, and Head of unit to understand their needs and organizing solutions to recruit and develop a high calibre workforce to deliver the origination strategy.
- Oversee a full cycle of C & B such as payroll reconcile, salary benchmarking & review, Benefits review, and managing HR budget to ensure all data are accurate.
- Partner with Top Management team to analyze and develop HR strategies, workforce planning, organization restructuring and succession planning to align with organization vision and mission.
- Drive training and Development strategies, and design programs for the identification and development of high potential talentto build a pipeline of future leaders for the organization.
- Benchmark HR trends, coach and transfer experiences on potential areas of organization improvement.
- Act as a change agent and lead HR initiatives for an assigned project.
- Responsible to investigate any issues related to all employees and make recommendations for actions.
- Ensure HR policy, procedure, practice and compliance of company and its subsidiary are aligned.
- Ensure pleasant working environment within the organization through use of Employee Engagement activities.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed or requested.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in handling a full spectrum of human resources duties, preferably in an international or multinational company.
- Good communication skills and in-depth understanding of HR principles and their application to respond to and resolve a range of complex HR queries.
- Strong critical thinking skills; sound reasoning based on standard human resources principle and practice.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
- A self-starter, motivated to initiate/implement/document existing practice, and propose new approaches if necessary, under special circumstances.
- Effective delegation / follow up skills
- Self – motivated, work well under pressure with positive attitude.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellence
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to email@example.com
Or should you need any further information, please visit our website at http://www.tijthailand.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org // 021189400 ext 123